Everyone at all four Grand River Natural Stone locations would like to wish the very best of the season to you and your family.
As we plan and look ahead to 2017, it’s a good time to look back at the year that was.
2016 turned out to be a fantastic year – not only for us but for our customers too.
Here, then, are some of the highlights from the past year.
2016 was all about the big event when you consider:
- We hosted the 2016 Grand River Natural Stone Landscape Symposium.
Contractors and designers from all over came to hear guest speakers Nathan Helder & Dave Maciulis and to meet with sales reps from top industry suppliers.
- Banas Stones held a special coffee break breakfast at our Stoney Creek location.
With Banas Stone representatives on site – and with fresh coffee and donuts too – contractors go to learn about new products and their features.
- We started accepting submissions for the 2016 Grandies Hardscape Awards.
Last year’s Grandies showcased some incredible projects.
We can’t wait to see what this year’s Grandie entrants have in store (and you still enter if you want).
Also in September…
- Grand River Natural Stone was proud to participate in the Lambeth Optimists Harvestfest Parade.
We polished up our truck, attached a fall-themed float trailer to the back and helped promote the excellent work the Lambeth Optimist Club does.
- Unilock natural stone and Grand River Natural Stone hosted a special BBQ lunch.
This contractor only BBQ featured mouth watering food and gave contractors a sneak peek at new Unilock products for 2017.
Exciting new products
Plenty of new items and landscaping supplies made their 2016 debut at Grand River Natural Stone.
- Techniseal paving stone sealers and cleaners
- Stunning Owen Sound Natural stone steps
- Signature Rosetta Stone products (such as the Outcropping Collection & Rockton Collection)
- Beautiful, tough and long-lasting Unilock Bristol Valley Pavers
Because of this, Grand River Natural Stone was the destination for contractors and homeowners alike looking for the best products and the most helpful advice.
And we aim to deliver even more for you in 2017.
Thanks for a great year
As we said off the top, 2016 turned out to be our best year ever.
And that’s saying something, considering we’ve been providing products and services in some form or another since 1971.
Of course, it’s all because of you.
Thank you for trusting us and choosing us to help with all your homeowner and contractor projects.
The pleasure was ours and we can’t to do it again for you in 2017 – and beyond.
Although it’s the holidays, we’re still here for you
We get it: The holidays are a busy time.
But if there’s a question you have about our products or if you need some landscaping or winter maintenance advice, we’re here to help.
And we’ll get back to you – fast – with the answers you need.
One last thing: Whatever you have planned for the season, we hope it’s safe, wonderful and enjoyable.
See you in 2017!