We know you’re asking: what’s the Interlock Revolution?
Well, every year, there’s a hot new landscaping trend which everyone wants to incorporate into their outdoor living space.
In 2013, it was all about colourful flowers and dark woodwork. And in 2014, bringing water to the backyard was big.
In 2015, people are coming to us asking for interlocking stone, and for many good reasons, too:
- Durability: Interlock is tough and will last for many years in the extreme hot and cold that Southwestern Ontario is prone to
- Aesthetics: Interlocking stone offers almost unlimited design options, making it easy to achieve the look you want
- Uniformity: You can use interlock on the driveway, on the patio and on your pool deck, giving your landscaping a sleek, streamlined and unified look
Interlock tips, tricks and facts
Because homeowners and builders are looking for interlock on a daily basis, we decided to create the Interlock Revolution. And we want you to join us.
We’ll be posting blogs and articles focusing on the features and benefits of interlock. What you can do with it, how it can be used and so on.
So come back here often to check out the latest and greatest on interlocking stone. We’ll be posting links to our latest interlock content. Consider this your one-stop shop for all things interlock.
- Interlocking Pavers
- How to Clean and Seal Paving Stone
- All About Permeable Pavements
- Seasonal Interlock Pavement Maintenance
- How to Prevent Weed Growth Between Pavers
- Guide to Interlocking Paver Repair and Maintenance
- Hiring a Landscaper
Glad you asked. Interlock has always been popular, but more so than ever in 2015. Unlike other landscaping fads, we don’t think interlock is going away.
2015 represents Volume 1 of the Interlock Revolution. And we believe that it will continue into 2016 and beyond.
Contact us to join the revolution
Looking to transform your outdoor living space into your own special backyard getaway? Make interlocking stone a part of your design.
It’s strong, good-looking and can be used in a variety of different ways.
We’re the interlock experts. So if you have any questions, we’re ready to answer – just contact us.