Submit Your Project to the 2017 Grandies Hardscape Awards!
Calling all contractors!
Submit pictures of your 2017 landscaping and hardscaping project by email to [email protected]for the 2017 Grandies.
Projects are evaluated across 8 categories, including:
- Best use of Unilock
- Best use of Permacon
- Best use of Techo-Bloc
- Best use of Water
- Best use of Fire
- Best use of Natural Stone
- Best use of Lighting
- Best DIY Project
- Best Overall Project
There are always rules. These are ours.
The contest is open to all Grand River Natural Stone customers, whether landscaper or homeowner.
- Entries will be accepted no later than Sunday, December 31.
- You may submit your pictures via email to [email protected] or in person on a USB stick.
- One submission per entrant per category. Your submission may enter multiple project categories, so choose your best work! (For example: You may enter one project to compete in both Best use of Unilock and Best use of Fire, but you may not enter multiple projects to compete in the Best Use of Unilock category).
- No more than 6 pictures per category.
- All projects must feature a minimum of 50% product purchased from Grand River Stone (we will make this judgment ourselves, and may also ask you for a proof of purchase).
Entries are judged on creativity, attention to detail, project flow and photo quality.
Take a look at last year’s winners.
Last year’s entrants made for stiff competition in every category.
After an intense voting process, the following winners were revealed:
Overall winner, best use of lighting, and Unilock winner – Creekside Landscaping
London and area.
Best use of Permacon – Countryside
Elgin County, London and Area
Best use of natural stone – Tydan
London and Area
Best use of water – Edwards and Sons
London and Area
Best use of fire – Oxfore Property Management
Tillsonburg, London, Ingersoll, Woodstock and Delhi Area
Best DIY – Bart Garner
Check out the winners’ video below to see more!
Submit your work today!
If you think your project could give these winners a run for their money, submit your pictures today!
We’re excited to see the creative work done by contractors in the region and to share it with our community.